Monday 23 November 2009

Cramond

I went to Cramond on Sunday afternoon in search of a good sunset to enable me to continue on with the projects for this section, but it was quite grey and overcast, and no good sunset appeared. Anyway, I managed to shoot quite a nice landscape shot of the causeway out to Cramond Island, so I thought I'd share that with you all. I'm not sure if it's a bit dark, so I welcome comments as usual.

24mm, f/22, 15sec, ISO 100, Tripod, graduated neutral density filter to decrease brightness of water on left side of photo.

4 comments:

  1. very strong composition - I love the misty blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird coincidence, I was on Cramond taking photos on Sunday until around midday. Managed some great shots, still reviewing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is weird... look forward to seeing your shots from earlier in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted some of my Cramond photos now:

    http://astbury.blogspot.com/2009/11/cramond-island.html

    ReplyDelete